Aside from my obvious love of fake mustaches, at my day job I take good care of our customers over at shopVOX - a web-based business management platform for sign and print shops.
I’ve hired, trained, and managed our customer success team. And built our systems, processes, and tools to enable our team to help our customers achieve better results with our software.
Before that I was second in command at a fast growing print and sign shop handling everything from graphic design to operations to marketing + more.
I love to write, create, and most of all - solve interesting problems. I’ve been my own guinea pig over the years - experimenting and learning the hard way.
What does that mean for you?
I’d love to share what I’ve learned with you and help you become more successful.
If you’re looking for helping with any of the following, let’s talk.
- creating in depth, no fluff, best practice articles that customers rave about
- writing sales and email copy that gets in the head of prospects and drives conversion
- producing polished, effective screencasts and videos that market your product by educating customers
- implementing automations and integrations using off the shelf tools that save you time and money
- learning best practices and advice supporting your customers with tools like Intercom and HelpScout
- building a effective knowledge base for your users to reduce support workload
- generating high quality leads while you sleep using valuable free content offers
I hate fake mustaches Bryant - so therefore we cannot work together. – Said no one, ever
More specifically, I’m most effective at helping fine folks within these industries. - SaaS (Software as a Service) - Signage Industry - Printing Industry
Ready to get in touch?
I’m easy to reach and would love to hear about your project or ideas.
-> Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not so ready?
No worries - I’d recommend starting with some of my articles to get an idea of what I might be able to help with.